Facilitator: Lorena Colarusso RP
This workshop is the first in a series of workshops designed to support professional practice development for Energy Practitioners, Coaches, Holistic and Intuitive Counsellors and Therapists
In this workshop, you will gain an understanding of both the healing potential and boundary challenges that can develop in the client-practitioner relationship. You will gain an understanding of the developmental dynamics of boundaries energetic, physical, psycho-spiritual and emotional. You will also gain skills to identify when boundaries are moving towards dysfunction in the client-practitioner experience.
You will explore the Caretaker sub-personality that we all have along with its gifts and limitations in relationship dynamics. You will have an opportunity to learn tools and pathways to address challenges that may prevent healthy client-practitioner relationships in your practice.
The workshop will be a combination of lecture, experiential demos, shamanic journeys, energetic and personal awareness exercises.
1. A definition of Healthy Relationships will be explored from a psycho-spiritual perspective.
2. Relationship Developmental Dynamics: moving from symbiosis and Dependence to Independence and Interdependence. Participants will gain an understanding of the stages of developmental maturation, how these stages affect healthy relationships and communication and interpersonal tools for handling stuck dynamics.
3. Exploring the Inner Caretaker and how it affects your self-care and client relationships.
Participants will connect with their Inner Caretaker through energetic and dialogue processes to determine the origin of this part of them and to understand how it engages with their client.
4. The importance of Healthy Boundaries in the creation of healthy relationships.
Participants will gain an understanding of the types of boundaries and how they define us, protect us. Also, boundary violations towards ourselves and others will be learned along with the spiritual, psychological, emotional and physical challenges they create. Pathways to develop healthy boundaries will be learned.
5. Energy Dynamics and how it can affect both the client and practitioner energetically in both supportive and draining ways. Participants will learn about types of energetic attachment bonds that can develop including Chords, attachments bonds, secondary trauma energy. Tools and pathways to maintain clear chakras, healthy aura and luminous energy field, emotional clearing and energetic boundaries. The Practitioner as a role model and spiritual leader demonstrating healthy energetics will be discussed.
Investment $155 + HST