Are you dealing with the stress that comes from a new school year? Is anxiety (whether from school, work or everyday life) starting to weigh on you, affecting your ability to care for your self or family?
The Equine Connection Therapeutic Riding & Learning Centre is excited to offer a mindfulness and yoga self-care getaway in partnership with Registered Yoga Teacher, Lisa Clarke of laLa wellness on Sunday, October 2nd!
This half-day getaway is for parents and caregivers who have an interest in mindfulness, yoga, well-being, nature and of course, horses! Activities will focus on stress and anxiety management and will give you the tools to help not only yourself, but the children you care for and love as well.
Absolutely no experience with yoga, mindfulness or horses is necessary!
Your getaway includes:
- A serene experience in nature that will allow you to step out of your usual routine and into a more mindful, peaceful you
- An introduction to mindfulness & meditation
- A lesson on horse psychology and the relationship between mindfulness, horses and well-being
- Simple yoga and mindfulness activities while interacting with the horses to increase peace, self-connection and joy
- Light refreshments and snacks
Sign Up and Payment Details
*Space is limited to 8 participants - Register early to secure your spot!
*To register, please email email@example.com
*Payment ($80 HST Included) is accepted through online e-transfer (and payment is required to secure your spot)
*Receipt provided on day of getaway
*Event runs rain or shine - we have shelter!
*Payment is non-refundable
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you in a state of harmony and well-being on October 2nd!
Amanda & Lisa